Wednesday, June 24, 2009

these are the moments, these are the times, lets make the most out of our lives...

Wow so much has happened since I last wrote. London is still amazing me every single day. I love getting to experience something new all the time. I have been on a few great trips too where I have met some really fun girls. The sad thing is that most of them leave after 5 weeks. I couldn't even imagine only being here for 5 weeks. It seems so short! Time is flying by because it is so much fun!!!! But, I have been to Windsor, Oxford and York. Windsor was so cool. The castle was really cool to go into. I had to get an Oxford sweatshirt in Oxford and definitely saw where Harry Potter was filmed...the great hall, grand staircase, courtyard, where they play quidditch..etc. It was awesome! In York it rained the whole day really hard so it was hard to tour the city comfortably but we managed and found a cream tea shop where we sat and chatted for quite a while. We have gotten cream tea in every city now. Its so fun because each place has different china and each place serves different types of scones and buns with their tea. I've fallen in love with the tea houses here.

I have been to the National Gallery, National Portrait Gallery and a few photography galleries. We usually go for class. I am going to Jersey Boys tonight with my theatre class and this weekend I saw Romeo and Juliet in the Shakespeares Globe Theatre.

Im really excited for tomorrow because I am going to Dublin to see dad! I already know its going to be so much fun! :) I can't wait!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment